Kroger's Community Rewards Program
Shop and earn money for PCMS! The Kroger Family of Companies is committed to community engagement, positive social impact, and charitable giving at the national and local levels. One of the ways in which they do this is through the Kroger Community Rewards program. This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In if you know your login & password. If not Create an Account
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. Or simply log out and log back into your account.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- At the bottom of the page under community rewards click on ENROLL.
- Search Pierce County Middle School or enter 54861
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organiation's name (Pierce County Middle School) on the bottom of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their cards(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count. Each year everyone has to REAPPLY for what school they want their rewards to benefit.